Frountcountry Camping in Prince Albert National Park
Gather with family and friends at one of the lakeside campgrounds or stay closer to town in a fully serviced campground, the choice is yours!
- Red Deer Campground, which is located in Waskesiu townsite, has 161 pull-through sites, all of which are fully serviced.
- On the Northern edge of town is the Beaver Glen Campground, which has 200 back-in sites, 108 of which are electrified.
- A 25 km drive from Waskesiu Lake along the Narrows Road takes you to the Narrows campground where you'll find 87 back-in sites.
- The Namekus Lake Campground, located on the shore of Namekus Lake is home to 15 back-in and 6 walk-in sites.
- Twenty-five back-in sites and 6 walk-in sites are found on the shore of Sandy Lake at the Sandy Lake Campground.
CAMPING JUST GOT EASIER!
oTENTiks and Equipped Campsites are available in the Beaver Glen Campground!
RESERVE. RELAX. EXPERIENCE.
Site specific reservations for the Beaver Glen and Red Deer campgrounds start on April 4, 2014.